Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Blogging

This is my first blog in life. I am using E-Communication in the 21st Century course as an opportunity to be exposed to blogging. I have never deemed it fit to have a blog site of my on because I viewed everything about blogging as unnecessary publicity or intruding into individuals privacy. Out of curiosity, I as compelled to check what blogging really means may be my notion could be changed. I read from Wikipedia that " blog is a discussion or informational site published on the worldwide web and consists of discrete entries and not necessarily to be formal. Anyway, this is increasingly changing lately. Blogging are made to be interactive. It allows any visitors to make comments, leave comments, and messages via GUI widgets on the blog. Blogging could be termed to be a form of social media networking. Blogging has developed into another thing entirely. Blogging is better developed and used as a means of banding, marketing, advert, and celebrating people. Blogging sites to my own understanding are used to increase popularity and engage others. Many used it to promote business while some people used it to settle personal grudges.

I am motivated to use this blog practice assignment to see how blogging works since it is now evident that blogging could be used to promote business and events. Like I said initially, I don't know much about blogging. Having my own blog will expose me to the rudiments of blogging. Having my own blogging site will change my perception about blogging. I will be exposed to reading various blogs from business promotion to personal issues and monitor reactions and comments of others. Interacting with other peoples blog is essential here. I will gain more knowledge on best practices of blogging by reading fellow classmates blog post so that I can gain more experience about what work and what don't work.

I believed my exposure to this blog trial is going to be an eye opener for me now and at a later date in life. I would be able to correct any deficiencies at the end of the course.
More about blogging could be read at www.wikipedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment