It was such a great opportunity to have read through almost all the blog post of everyone in the E-Communication in the 21st Century class. We all did wonderful and excellent job. Below that I like to comment on.
What's up with Vimeo - Jammie
Jammie did a great job on all his posts but the one that really caught my attention is on Vimeo. My office has a Vimeo account but I don't really know all the features and how it works. All I know is that we upload videos of some of our programs and the achievements of our clients for people to see. Jammie expatiates and gave insight into the features of Vimeo, how it works, and how best to go about your video quality. I will go back to explain the best to use Vimeo to my employer and the available help online.
It's a Community, "Do Unto Others......" - Mike
I like the way Mike presented the issue of piracy and the issue of intellectual property. One needs to be conscious about using another persons work. If one is compelled to use it either in part or whole, there must be credit. There are many legal tussles attached with unguided usage of people works, photos and so on. according to Mike, all these could be averted by giving credit. Do to others what you would want them to do to you - What a great quote.
Blogging Best Practices - Joey
I an fascinated by Joey's approaches to good blogging. He explained that regardless of the purpose for your blog, either for business ,celebrating people's achievements, or service delivery, the simple way to follow is engage, be casual, make it inviting, appealing, and good to promote. I really agree that this simple steps works.
My Webinar Fail - Kimberly
I really enjoyed your posts with touches on some personal experiences. I liked the way you presented your experience with Webinar and the useful tips for future presentation. this tips will surely prepare a first timer for good presentation.
Great job everyone. Once again, I enjoyed reading your blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment